What is Domain Privacy?
When you register a domain name, your information is stored in a public
database called the "Whois" database. This standard domain name registration
process can expose your personal contact information to the general public.
Register today to get all the tools you need to get your business online
The first step to getting your business online is registering your domain name. Your domain is your own address on the internet – your unique identifier by which people will remember and find your website on the world wide web. Your domain is also used within your professional email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org), promoting your own brand and online identity with every email message.
Domain selection tips:
2. Domain names can be up to 63 characters, but try to keep your domain name short and simple. A good domain name will be easily memorable and effortless for consumers to recall.
3. Use a popular keyword into your domain name.
4. The easier the domain name is to pronounce, the easier it will be to remember.
5. Dashes work well if you want to create a domain name that is unavailable, i.e. www.your-own-domain.com (they also show up higher in search engines).
6. Purchase domains that are spelled similar to yours and redirect them to your main domain.
7. Get the whole package for you domain extension: .com, .net, .info, .biz, .org, .ca
Every domain registration includes:
Free technical support
Online Domain Name Manager
Free Domain Name Parking
Free Coming Soon page
|HomeHostingEmailWebsite DesignSell OnlineMarketingSite Map
TermsPrivacyAcceptable UseSLARegistration Agreement